International Student Swim Intensive Program – ENROL TODAY
Are you an international student and an intermediate swimmer looking to improve your swimming skills? Then this intensive program is for you.
This intensive program is designed for students who are intermediate swimmers and includes 5 x 30-minute sessions with a qualified instructor to refine your swimming technique.
This program is ideal for swimmers who have already completed the beginners level Learn to Swim Program and are either an international student or a domestic student from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- When: Monday 3rd February - Friday 7th February 2020
- Where: UNSW Fitness & Aquatic Centre
- Cost: $30 co-contribution, payable via eventbrite link only (no refunds). Payments can not be made in person at the UNSW Gym.
- To register for the program, you will need the following password: UNSWhealth
- Monday 3rd Feb 1:30pm - 2:00pm timeslot
- Tuesday 4th Feb 1:30pm - 2:00pm timeslot
- Wednesday 5th Feb 1:30pm - 2:00pm timeslot
- Thursday 6th Feb 1:30pm - 2:00pm timeslot
- Friday 7th Friday 1:30pm - 2:00pm timeslot
- Monday 3rd Feb 2:00pm - 2:30pm timeslot
- Tuesday 4th Feb 2:00pm - 2:30pm timeslot
- Wednesday 5th Feb 2:00pm - 2:30pm timeslot
- Thursday 6th Feb 2:00pm - 2:30pm timeslot
- Friday 7th Friday 2:00pm - 2:30pm timeslot
Want to learn more? Visit the Eventbrite link below for full details.